Every now and then , millions of ideas are born in the minds, we ‘re converting those ideas into few worldly objects, devices , medicines and making new ways to celebrate [wo]man-hood!.. In one past session I attended about “Creativity” , they said that most new ideas are generated by connecting old ones ,it’s a game of connecting and combining.[ And in that way, whatever we see is a “re-make” of something with numerous additions and subtractions! ] It’s good because it makes a few things immortal..right!?
I saw Rara’s new prompt about “Remake” and tried thinking in a hurry –What I want to “remake ” if at all I have been given POWER!.. In less than 5 minutes , they’re on the blog ..[Point -wise, so that they don’t get lost in my words… They’re not in any order & the numbering is just random …just like my ideas..Go ahead..Read them and celebrate “remake”s 🙂 ]
- Phone -A new version of the same phone in every 6 months – NO..!!!! I want them to come in every 5 years so that the 4S version of my lovely phone does not feel small in front of version 5 ones which came just within a year!
- Music – All my favorite songs with less instrumental and rapping . I want only the voice of the main singer to shine and lyrics to rule the souls!
- Offices are “remade” with more female employees so that women understand each other a bit more and offer good salary hikes to its own fraternity. 😉
- A working Saturday so that Wednesday gifts us a holiday and Monday doesn’t look like a “Cry-Day”
- More and more cooking shows with male master chefs to inspire the husbands to cook world famous foods in own kitchens.
- A scientific discovery to prove chocolates are the healthiest food in the world.
- A world without hunger- Food For everyone in our world.
- A world full with job opportunities so that every single individual gets financial independence.
- A globe without boundaries and with only green and white and blue colors ( showing Land, Mountains and Oceans and signifying our similarity. )
- School and Basic Education for everyone so that every child ends up loving books [just like I do]..
Will these “remake”s be possible ever? Lets hope for the best! ~ As of now, I am day-dreaming while jotting them down!!!! :)..You are welcome to add more in the list..:)
<Some points in the list are from serious thoughts ..Rest are pure fun…But all are just ideas!>